Help Expand Your Child’s Vocabulary Word By Word With THINKPSYCH Picture Flash Cards
At THINKPSYCH, we wanted to provide early-language learners with an easy way to start increasing their vocabulary while stimulating their language and conversational skills. This is why we designed our toddlers noun flash cards set. The flashcards set comes with 150 cards (3 for each noun).
Perfect For Teaching Language In:
- Early Intervention
- ABA Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Special Education
Make Learning Simple & Engaging
Our flashcards are carefully designed using the science of education and learning. They are engaging and accessible for all skill levels making them just the right choice for children that are 18 months and older.
Each educational flash card measures 3” x 3” with clear and simple images printed on the front to make sure they are easy to understand even for growing kids. They feature multiple images of each noun to ensure a deep understanding of both the meaning and adjectives associated with each word.
Using this flash card set may help kids:
- Improve verbal communication and listening skills
- Identify and understand everyday nouns more easily
- Strengthen storytelling and critical thinking skills
- Support emotional development and help them express themselves
- Learn new adjectives and describe the world in more detail
Every Card Comes with Tips to Increase Language Development
Learning to identify and label pictures is not enough! Once a child can do that, then you can teach them features, actions, and categories associated with each noun. For example, you can ask “Which one has fur?” or “Which one says ‘woof’?”. This helps to deepen children’s understanding of each picture in the set.
Made For Everyday Learning
The verb learning flash cards are made from thick card stock to make sure they are sturdier and thicker than standard flashcards making them perfect for use every day at home, school, therapy, and more.
Easy To Use
Our flash cards for teaching come with an easy to follow instructional guide to help you enhance your child’s learning experience along with a storage container for the cards to keep them neatly stored and organized in place.
Teaching Made Simple
Here are five skills that you can teach your child using this set of cards:
- Matching Non-Identical Pictures
- Sorting Pictures into Categories
- Identifying pictures by feature function class (e.g., their color, associated actions, and category)
- Picture Identification (e.g., “Touch the dog”)
- Picture Labeling (e.g., “What is this picture?”)