Teach your child about all of the amazing things that people with autism have accomplished!
Some of the most famous people in history including Albert Einstein, Thomas Jefferson, and Isaac Newton were autistic according to modern scholars. This coloring and activity book will teach children about the accomplishments of these great men and women while also acknowledging the challenges they had to overcome.
As your child colors these pages, encourage them to think about the difference that they can make in the world. The only limit is their imagination and their courage to make things happen! It is our earnest hope that this book will inspire both children and their parents to reach for the stars and make the world a better place for all of us.
- 10 famous historical figures with autism. These include Michelangelo, Mozart, Emily Dickson, and others! Each historical figure comes with a brief biography and a full page scene to color.
- Over 40 pages of coloring and educational activities.
- Educational activities include counting, drawing (with a model), matching, mazes, pattern completion, writing words, and word searches.
- Pages are single-sided so that children can use markers without worries about bleeding into other pages in the book.
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11.5″. Big and perfect for children as young as 3 to color!
- A great gift for a child that has recently been diagnosed with autism or for their family members.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these. It does not affect any recommendations that we make.